A funding scheme profile is where a funder can advertise the details of their scheme and the eligibility criteria. This will include information on the following:
- Type of funding on offer e.g. grants, match funding
- What the scheme funds - capital or revenue projects ( or both)
- What charitable categories the scheme supports e.g. Arts, Education, Poverty etc.(link to charitable categories)
- Which geographical areas are supported (some funders only operate in specific areas)
- Other key criteria used for matching funding schemes to projects e.g number of beneficiaries, amount sought, amount already raised etc.
Logos, images and video can also be added to the profile as well as marketing materials or reports on previous schemes.