Looking for a project? Want to make a donation or see a previous project?
There are a number of routes to finding live projects explained below. To find successful projects go to 4) or 5)
1) click on the magnifying glass found at the top right corner of the Homepage. this will open up a search bar.
2) If you know the project reference number type the number in the search box and then click on the correct result to go to the project page. If your project does not appear it may be that it is already successful - see point 4) below
3) If you don't know the project reference number but do know the title or a keyword - type this in the search box and select from the listed results. If your project does not appear it may be that it is already successful - see point 4) below
4) Looking for a project that is already reached its target or is now successful? To find these projects click on the 'Projects' menu at the top of the home page. This will open up the Browse Projects page.
Now click on the button to select 'successful projects'.
Again you can use the project reference number, title or a keyword to find the project you are looking for.
5) If you already have an applicant account and are looking for one of your own projects e.g. to add a comment to the public page, to add external funding, add an image or complete your Monitoring and Evaluation reports you should firstly log in to your account and go to your dashboard:
To create or amend a draft application click on 'Draft Applications'. Live and successful projects can be found in the 'Approved Projects' tab. Click on the button for approved, successful, stopped or all projects.