You will need to tell us some details about your organisation - who you are, what you do and how you do it. We need to ask some questions regarding your charitable status and whether you are eligible to claim gift aid.. Once you have set up your organisation you will be able to create a project to attract funding. There are a number of questions that you need to answer as accurately as possible as these will be used to match with funding schemes.
The more information you can provide the higher the likelyhood of matching with potential funders.
- Register your organisation
- Create and submit a project
- Approved projects go live on The Good Exchange and can attract donations from the public and potential funding from registered funders.
- Share your project on social media to attract support
- Add fundraisers to raise money for your project
- Add fundraising events to attract supporters and fundraisers
- Add your news and updates including photos and video.
- If eligible, gift aid will be added to your donations helping you to reach your target even quicker
- Once you have reached your target via donations and /or grants you can create a case study to share your success story.
To get started go to https://test.thegoodexchange.com/applicant-registration-questions